Casdoor can use other OAuth applications as a signin method.
Now, Casdoor supports many OAuth application providers. Icons of providers will be shown in login and signup pages after adding to Casdoor. Here are the providers Casdoor supports:
We will show you how to apply for a third-party service and add it to Casdoor.
Apply to become a developer
Before this, there are some general concepts you need to understand.
- RedirectUrl, Redirect address after authentication, fill in your application address, such as
- Scope, Permission granted to you by the user, such as basic profile, Email address and posts and others.
- ClientId/AppId, ClientKey/AppSecret, This is the most important information, and it is what you need to get after you apply for a developer account. You can not share the key/secret with anyone.
Add an OAuth provider
- Navigate to your Casdoor index page
Providersin the top bar
Add, then you can see a new provider in the list top
- Click the new provider to modify it
- Choose the OAuth provider you need in
- Fill the most important information,
Applied in application
Applicatonin the top bar and choose one application, edit
- click provider add button, select the provider you just added
- Modify the permissions of the provider, such as allowing registration, login, and unbinding