Casdoor can be configured to support diffrent captcha to check whether the operation is by human. If you add a captcha provider and applied it in the application, when the user login, register or forget password and need send a code, then a captcha check dialog will appear to check whether the operation is by human.
Now, Casdoor supports many captcha providers. Here are the providers Casdoor supporting:
We will show you how to apply for a captcha and add it to casdoor.
Add a captcha provider
- Navigate to your Casdoor index page
Providersin the top bar
Add, then you can see a new provider in the list top
- Click the new provider to modify it
- Choose the Captcha provider you need in
- Fill the most import information, diffent captcha provider has different information that need be filled
Applied in application
Applicatonin the top bar and choose one application, edit
- click provider add button, select the provider you just added