Casdoor can be configured to support different captchas to check whether the operation is made by human. If you add a captcha provider and applied it in the application, when the user logins, registers or forgets password and needs to send a code, then a captcha check dialog will appear to check whether the operation is made by human.
Now, Casdoor supports many captcha providers. Here are the providers Casdoor supporting:
|Default||reCAPTCHA||hCaptcha||Aliyun Captcha||Cloudflare Turnstile|
We will show you how to apply a captcha and add it to Casdoor.
Add a captcha provider
- Navigate to your Casdoor index page
Providersin the top bar
Add, then you can see a new provider in the list top
- Click the new provider to modify it
- Choose the Captcha provider you need in
- Fill the most important information, different captcha providers have different information that needs to be filled in
Applied in application
Applicatonin the top bar and choose one application to edit.
- Click provider add button, and select the provider you just added.