The following are some of the names in the configuration:
CASDOOR_HOSTNAME: Domain name or IP where Casdoor server is deployed.
Jira_HOSTNAME: Domain name or IP where Jira is deployed.
Step1. Deploy Casdoor and Jira
After a successful deployment, you need to ensure:
- Set Jira URL(Plans -> Administration -> System -> General configuration) to
- Casdoor can be logged in and used normally.
- You can set CASDOOR_HOSTNAME =
http://localhost:8000. When deploy Casdoor in
prodmode. See production mode.
Step2. Configure Casdoor application
- Create or use an existing Casdoor application.
- Find a redirect url:
- Add a redirect url:
- Add provider you want and supplement other settings.
Not surprisingly, you can get two values on the application settings page:
Client ID and
Client secret like the picture above, we will use them in the next step.
Open your favorite browser and visit: http://
CASDOOR_HOSTNAME/.well-known/openid-configuration, you will see the OIDC configure of Casdoor.
Step3. Configure Jira
- You should install a miniOrange app to support OAuth.You can find this app in Plans->Administration->Find new apps->serch
- You should config this app
Selected Applicationto Custom OpenId
- You can find Client Id and Client Secret in Casdoor application page.
Token server url: http://
Authorization server url: http://
UserInfo server url: http://
address phone openid profile offline_access email
- You should config User Profile Mapping like
- You can configure more complex authorization later, for now check if OpenID actually works.
Log out of Jira, and test SSO.