Casdoor can use OAuth2 to connect various applications. Here we will use Bytebase as an example to show you how to use OAuth2 to connect to your applications.
The following are some of the names in the configuration:
CASDOOR_HOSTNAME: Domain name or IP where Casdoor server is deployed.
Bytebase_HOSTNAME: Domain name or IP where Bytebase is deployed.
Step1. Deploy Casdoor and Bytebase
Firstly, the Casdoor and Bytebase should be deployed.
After a successful deployment, you need to ensure:
- Casdoor can be logged in and used normally.
- You can set CASDOOR_HOSTNAME =
http://localhost:8000. When deploy Casdoor in
prodmode. See production mode.
Step2. Configure Casdoor application
- Create or use an existing Casdoor application.
- Find a redirect url:
- Add your redirect url to casdoor application:
Not surprisingly, you can get two values on the application settings page:
Client ID and
Client secret like the picture above, we will use them in the next step.
Open your favorite browser and visit: http://
CASDOOR_HOSTNAME/.well-known/openid-configuration, you will see the OIDC configure of Casdoor.
Step3. Configure Bytebase
- You should find sso and use OAuth 2.0
- You should config this app
- You can find Client Id and Client Secret in Casdoor application page.
Token server url: http://
Authorization server url: http://
UserInfo server url: http://
address phone openid profile offline_access email
Log out of Bytebase, and test SSO.