Casdoor is one of the supported login method for Apache DolphinScheduler.
Step1. Deploy Casdoor
Firstly, the Casdoor should be deployed.
You can refer to the Casdoor official documentation for the Server Installation.
After a successful deployment, you need to ensure:
- The Casdoor server is successfully running on http://localhost:8000.
- Open your favorite browser and visit http://localhost:7001, you will see the login page of Casdoor.
- Input admin and 123 to test login functionality is working fine.
Then you can quickly implement a Casdoor based login page in your own app with the following steps.
Step2. Configure Casdoor Application
- Create or use an existing Casdoor application.
- Add Your redirect url (You can see more details about how to get redirect url in the next section)
- Add provider you want and supplement other settings.
Not surprisingly, you can get two values on the application settings page:
Client ID and
Client secret like the picture above. We will use them in next step.
Open your favorite browser and visit: http://
CASDOOR_HOSTNAME/.well-known/openid-configuration, you will see the OIDC configure of Casdoor.
Step3. Configure Dolphinscheduler
# Authentication types (supported types: PASSWORD,LDAP,CASDOOR_SSO)
# Your Casdoor server url
# The certificate may be multi-line, you can use `|-` for ease
# Your organization name added in Casdoor
# Your application name added in Casdoor
# Doplhinscheduler login url
Now, Dolphinschduler will automatically redirect you to Casdoor for authentication.