Casdoor is one of the supported login methods for Apache DolphinScheduler.
Step 1: Deploy Casdoor
Firstly, Casdoor should be deployed. You can refer to the Casdoor official documentation for Server Installation.
After a successful deployment, please ensure that:
- The Casdoor server is running successfully at http://localhost:8000.
- Open your favorite browser and visit http://localhost:7001. You will see the login page of Casdoor.
- Test the login functionality by inputting "admin" and "123".
Once the deployment is completed, you can quickly implement a Casdoor-based login page in your own app by following the steps below.
Step 2: Configure Casdoor Application
- Create a new Casdoor application or use an existing one.
- Add your redirect URL (You can find more details about how to obtain the redirect URL in the next section).
- Add the desired provider and fill in other necessary settings.
On the application settings page, you will find two important values:
Client ID and
Client secret, as shown in the picture above. We will use these values in the next step.
Open your favorite browser and visit http://
CASDOOR_HOSTNAME/.well-known/openid-configuration to view the OIDC configuration of Casdoor.
Step 3: Configure DolphinScheduler
# Authentication types (supported types: PASSWORD, LDAP, CASDOOR_SSO)
# The URL of your Casdoor server
# The certificate may be multi-line; you can use `|-` for ease
# The organization name you added in Casdoor
# The application name you added in Casdoor
# The DolphinScheduler login URL
Now, DolphinScheduler will automatically redirect you to Casdoor for authentication.